So far I'd say I have a good start on my 2009 to-do list. I completed #4 yesterday. Of course completed is used loosely, as I'm sure I'll be tweaking a few things on the template to make it just right. But completed enough to satisfy The List.
As for the rest of the list... Here is a brief status update
1. Not yet.
2. Not yet. I wish.
3. Got my airline ticket. See you in July!
4. Done!
5. Nope. Still working on the fluffly gray scarf. Micah keeps unravelling it. I have quit knitting by tv-light since I kept accidentally increasing.
6. Nope. Need more space for the amp & just room in general for this endevour. I would like but can't afford lessons yet either. Gonna have to wait til #2 is done.
7. Ditto.
8. Working on it! 33 so far. Might need to pick up the pace a little!
9. Can't wait. Summer, come quickly!
10. If I want Bryan to come, this might just be an overnighter. He's not going to have much time off for the next 12 months, including weekends. Boooo! Anybody else up for it?
Categories: a day in the life
I'm at 112 posts... and still haven't made a super cool template!
I'm not going to use that one here, though, I'm waiting til I finish the green one. :)