I have been considering purchasing a domain name (www.______.com) for a while. I would like to have one for various reasons, but have been holding out for a while now. It's not terribly expensive to register the name only, and a good hosting plan is not much at all as I learned when shopping around for The Reach. However, it's not a necessary expenditure and I'm waiting until some other more important one-time expenses are out of the way.

The real question is, though, what to brand the darn thing. Options I've contemplated include a variant of one of my names (****4, etc), a made up word with one of my names in it (a la "Calebration"), my online nom de plume, or a play on words using either real or fake name.

Tis a bit akward doing this without posting my last name. I believe I've gone 333 post without mentioning it, used to be for OpSec (operational security) now it's just habit. I'm pretty sure it would be easy to figure out who I am, at least my full name, being that I'm online on a lot of sites, and even link to my own facebook page up top there.

Oh well. Keeping with the habit doesn't hurt anybody, just makes it harder to post witty domain ideas.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment