Caleb has been wearing a lift on his left shoe since he started walking after his surgery in 2007. Last week, the lift from his regular shoe started to separate in the front. I recently bought him some rubber rain boots that are styled like a cowboy boot. Very adorable. So he wore them to school for three days last week while a new shoe was getting a new lift. (This boy grows!!) He's been wearing the new shoes for two days now.

So today...

Me: Caleb, get your shoesies on for school.

Caleb: Ok. I'm gonna wear my rain boots.

Me: Why do you want to wear your boots?

Caleb: (pause - with pleading look on face) But they're so cuuuuute!

Me: (smile) Yeah, they are. Ok.

1 Comment:

  1. Gina: said...
    Awww! I can't help but giggle at how adorable your family is. Yay for cute cowboy boots!!

Post a Comment