True to my #4 To Do, I have begun the design phase of my future first blogger template, a project I'm for now calling "soulsofiadigital". Who knows what it will be called when its finished, let alone what it might actually look like when it is born, but I had fun playing with a new image editing program (GIMP), since I can't find my Photoshop cd. God bless Open Source!

I somewhat feel like I don't want to reveal what I have now... Something like an artist needing to showcase only the finished work... But at the same time I would like to chronicle the progress since this is my first blog template design of my own creation. (I've changed graphics and colors on existing ones many times, but that's not that hard.)

I suppose that helps my #8 To Do, so here is a little chunk of what I just finished working on, which doesn't look like much. This is sets the color scheme and feel I'm working with. It's actually a cropped bit of it, at a low-resolution, but you get the gist. More to come.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment