So the last house I fell in love with didn't work out at all, but now I might be falling in love with another house. Bryan and I were looking through all the listings on the MLS that meet our criteria. There actually aren't that many in our price range, though. We want:

  1. Three+ bedrooms
  2. More than one bathroom (preferring a master bath)
  3. A good size kitchen (updated recently would be nice)
  4. A good size yard
  5. An attached garage (a must in this weather)
  6. A separate family/bonus room for the boys to play
  7. Within or near the city limits (don't want to have to drive far)


But we decided to start the process next month, so if we're able to walk through this one, it could be THE ONE! Of course the prime rule of real estate is Location (x3), and this one isn't in any premium neighborhood. It's in an older section of town, but it's in town, has what seems to be a great yard, and a fantastic kitchen. We'll just see, I guess!


Also, my mom gave me the name of a good real estate agent that they have worked with in the past. That alleviates my trepidation about finding somebody we can trust, who won't bug us regularly!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    ooooohhhh what an adorable house! I'm so jealous!
    Hello said...
    Somebody else said that to me and I say... Don't be jealous, it's not mine! :)

Post a Comment