So, we moved! We're back home in Washington, renting a little house from Bryan's uncle. Bryan is still hunting for jobs, so the cheap rent is a major plus. Then again, nearly any rent is cheap compared to what we payed in California.
We ran into a good friend of mine from high school working at the Children's Museum, and a few days later he called to find out if I'd like to interview for a job there. So I interviewed and got hired. :) I really like working there, too! We had a great grand opening on Saturday and the place is so great, I'm sure business will be lively on a regular basis. One of the perks of employment there is that we get a free membership. They boys haven't been able to check out the new place yet, but I'm sure once they go in, they'll never want to come back out!
I had to call in sick yesterday. I'm soooo sick.... I spend the whole day in bed yesterday, reading and sleeping. Today my mom brought me a neti pot to irrigate my sinuses, and it really worked well. I have to continue to do it regularly, but I'm happy with the way it works, plus there is no medicine involved. :) I've also been taking Zicam, which is really gross but should help me kick the cold faster. Especially since I have to go back to work tomorrow!
Categories: a day in the life