Sunday morning Caleb and Micah will be going to WA with my in-laws. The drive is about 13 hours, plus stops, so they'll be sleeping in Oregon on Sunday and arriving at their house on Monday. This is all so Bryan and I can finish off the packing, loading, and moving more easily.

But I'm really going to miss them! They are with me every day. They are the ones I talk to the most. They're the ones I feed, bathe, clothe, play with... They are what I do for the majority of my day. Imagine if you went to work and there was no work. Ok, so that's a bad example, unless you gave birth to your work.

Of course, it's just a few days and we'll all be fine, but it won't be fun. If I'm going to spend five days without them, I'd like it to be five days on vacation, at least, so I can be having fun all day to make up for being without them. Ah, well, not this time. Work, work, work.

My mom keeps telling me that I'm going to be so busy I won't have much time to be sad, and even though I think that might be the case for some of the time, I know I'm going to miss them a ton. Whenever I see them doing the little things they do that are funny or sweet, like Micah kissing me under my jaw, or Caleb singing his version of The More.... I look at them and think about how much are going to miss them for those few days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment