On Saturday Bryan and I put some elbow grease into cleaning up the garage. When we were done, we could actually park BOTH cars inside! Of course, I didn't actually get a photo while both cars were in there, but you can tell there's room in the one I just took.
The shelving came with the house, and you can see we're making good use of it. It's amazing that we had most of this stuff in out last (tiny) house with no garage.
Also note the work bench, which also came with the house, is covered with Bryan's stuff, but is at least 200% better than it was before we started. At that time, you would not have been able to see that there actually existed a work bench in there.
And lookie-there, my license plate conveniently reflected so I didn't have to blur out the letters/numbers.
Categories: Miscellany