I practique my espanol with my tia y prima. That would be spanglish for I practiced my spanish with my aunt and cousin. Or in actual spanish... Yo practique mi espanol con my tia y prima. But I am too lazy to break out the little accents and squiggles to make it proper. So there you go.
I chatted with my aunt and cousin (who has an adorable super sized baby 9 months old) on Windows Live Messenger (MSN) this evening. It was an exercise, I tell you. I did have to refer to an English-Spanish online dictionary a few times, but I think I did OK!
1 Comment:
-
- Anonymous said...
10/14/2007 9:37 AMAwesome! We should chat in spanish sometime -- I don't know all that much anymore, but I was pretty decent in college. Wouldn't hurt to brush up on my "skilz" LOL :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)