1. What is your spouse's name? Bryan
2. How long have you been married? 5yrs and 8mo
3. How long were you together before you got married? 20 months (i had to count)
4. Where did you get married? Clear Lake
5. Where did you propose or were proposed to? Whistler Mtn.
6. Have you ever been married before your current marriage? Nope
7. Who "wears the pants" in the house? We share the pants.
8. Who is the "bread-winner"? He is.
9. Do you have any children? Uh, yeah, where have you been?
10. Do you own a home or rent a place? rent a house
11. How many times a week do just the two of you go out? Never, at this time
12. Do you have separate checking accounts? No
13. What side of the bed do you sleep on? Whichever side is closest to the door
14. Who does the laundry? Generally speaking, I do.
15.Who cooks? Mostly me, but both
16. Who cleans? Day-to-day, me. Cleaning days, both.
17. Do you share a vehicle or each have your own? We have two, we switch back and forth depending on the circumstances, but I think of the Forester as mine.
18. Do you get along with your in-laws? Yup.
19. Do you argue with your spouse? I do more than he does. ;-)
20. Are you good at pampering? When I have the energy (ie, I'm not falling asleep in my soup)
21. What is your favorite physical feature of your spouse? His eyes. Very awesome.
22.Name one thing you would change about your spouse? Learn to say no to others SOMEtimes.
23. Name a movie that will always remind you of your spouse? Top Gun
24.Who did you copy and paste this from? Hannah
25.What is your wedding date? 25 Aug01
Categories: a day in the life, internet