Do You..

1. Write on your hand?
No, but I did occasionally in high school

2. Call people back?
As long as I don't forget

3. Believe in love.
Know God, Know Love

4. Sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Right side

5. Do you have any bad habits?
Probably, but not bad enough they interfere with my life

6. Any mental health issues?
Not yet, but how long can one withstand sleep deprivation?


Have You..

1. Broken a bone?:
Yes. Collar bone, I was probably about 4 years old at the time. I fell off a chair in our house in Peru. It was a tile floor with concrete underneath. Then my sister didn't believe there was anything wrong and starting swinging my arm around. OUCH!

2. Sprained stuff?:
My ankle. Claudia was chasing me down the stairs.

3. Had physical therapy?:
No.

4. Gotten stitches:
Yes. My chin, twice.

5. Taken painkillers?
Yes

6. Gone SCUBA diving or snorkeling?
Snorkeling in Hanauma Bay, Hawaii.

7. Been stung by a bee:
Yes. And I'm afraid of bees.

8. Thrown up at the dentist's office:?
No.

9. Ever sworn in front of your parents?
Don't think so!

10. Had a detention?
In middle school, for talking

11. Been sent to the principals office?
In middle school I got in a verbal fight with a guy and the principal talked to me about it. Can't have the Honor Roll in trouble.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment