1. The phone rings. Who do you want it to be?
My husband telling me he's coming home early. (a girl can dream)

2. When shopping at the grocery store, do you return your cart?
If I'm not with another adult, only if I'm within a few spaces of the cart return (which I try to do). No way am I leaving my kiddies in the car alone to walk a cart back. Before I had kids, I always took them back, and if I'm alone, I always do. But I do try to put them someplace where they won't hit cars.

3. In a social setting, are you more of a talker or a listener?
Depends on who I'm being social with, but even if it's people I'm unfamiliar with, I try to participate where possible.

4. Do you take compliments well?
I try to, but all the credit goes to God anyway.

5. Do you play Sudoku?
I tried once but it fried my brain. :) I'll take letters over numbers any day.

6. If abandoned alone in the wilderness, would you survive?
Who 's abandoning me?? I could probably survive for a few days, though. I can be surprisingly clever at improvising sometimes.

7. Do you like nipple rings?
No way!! I don't want people to see my nipples and I don't want to see theirs, let alone one with metal sticking out of it!! Yuck!!

8. Did you ever go to camp as a kid?
Camp Orkila

9. What was your favorite game as a kid?
Probably Monopoly for a board game (even though I never won) or Speed for a card game. Loved that.

10. If a sexy person was pursuing you, but you knew he/she was married what would you do?
Tell them to take a hike. I 'm married too, you know!

11. Could you date someone with different religious beliefs than you?
I don't think Bryan would appreciate that. :) But no.

12. Do you like to pursue or be pursued?
Pursued more than pursue.

13. Do any songs make you cry?
He's My Son by
Mark Schultz, every time!

14. Are you continuing your education?
Yes! UW Biology program is hopefully in my near future

15. Do you know how to shoot a gun?
No, but I think the shooting would be easy, the aiming would be the challenge.

16. If your house was on fire, what would be the first thing you grabbed?
My kids!

17. How often do you read books?
I have to read books in big chunks (or whole), not a chapter at a time, so
I rarely have the time these days.

18. Do you think more about the past, present or future?
Mostly near future, but present too. And then sometimes past, but only the good stuff.

19. Favorite children's book?
Matilda, all the way.

20. What color are your eyes?
Brown

21. How tall are you?
5'4"

22. Have you ever taken pictures in a photo booth?
Nope

23. When was the last time you were at Olive Garden?
More than a year ago.

24. Where was the furthest place you traveled today?
From my bed to the kitchen. Woo hoo.

25. Do you like mustard?
Not in the least.

26. Do you prefer to sleep or eat?
Hmm. That's tough. I'm going to have to say I see myself dead-tired and eating more than going to bed starving.

27. Do you look like your mom or dad?
My mom, but not exactly.

28. How long does it take you in the shower?
A standard shower: 10 min. A relaxing shower: 25min.

29. Can you do the splits?
No. I'm not sure I could touch my toes at this point. But I could work on that part.

30. What movie do you want to see right now?
That one with Will Smith. Can't think of the name.

31. What did you do for New Year's?
Went to the traditional Zamora shindig. Turkey, gambling with cheerios, good times.

32. Do you think The Grudge was scary?
Never seen it, but most "horror" movies are more gory than scary.

33. Do you own a camera phone?
No. But I have several cameras and several phones. Does that count? :)

34. Was your mom a cheerleader?
No, she did track & field and volleyball.

35. What's the last letter of your middle name?
a

36. How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
I'm not alert enough to count it in hours. :) I count sleep in number of times I had to wake up. Last night it was only 2!!

37. Do you like care bears?
I used to. I guess they're back, though. CARE BEAR STARE!!

38.What do you buy at the Movies?
Usually popcorn and Sour Patch Kids or something gummy like that.

39. Do you know how to play poker?
Yes, but I'm no pro.

40.Do you wear your seatbelt?
Every single time, and I make everyone else do it too, if they forget.

41. What do you wear to sleep?
Sometimes, what I wore while I was awake. Otherwise usually pj pants and top.

42. Anything big ever happen in your hometown?
Tulips. Many tulips. They have a festival. A big one. Woooo.

43. Is your tongue pierced?
No! Never!!

44. Do you like Liver and Onions?
I like my OWN liver, it works nicely. I do like onions, though.

45. Are you in love?
Yes

46. Do you like funny or serious people better?
Funny, unless it's a business dealing.

47. Ever been to L.A.?
No

48. Do you hate chocolate?
Not in the least. What kind of question is this??!?

49. What do you and your parents fight about the most?
Nothing.

50. Are you a gullible person?
Not usually.

51. Do you need a boyfriend/girlfriend to be happy?
No, and I don't think it would make Bryan happy either :)

52. If you could have any job (assuming you have the skills) what would it be?
Queen of Everything

53. Are you easy to get along with?
I try to be. What do you think?

54. What is your favorite time of day?
Quiet time.

55. Who is your favorite Sesame Street character?
Grover all the way. Especially Su-uuper Grover.

56. How many times a day do you check your email?
Too many.

57. Do you know how to cook?
I can cook, esp. with a good recipe. But only because I like to eat.

58. Who was the last person you called?
My sister, Claudia.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment