Some things in life are just useless but entertaining. This is one of those, for sure.

SongTapper.com

I tested it out with three very different songs. The first was When The Saints Go Marching In. It was listed as the #3 result. Not bad. The second song was Eye of the Tiger. Ding ding! It came up as the first result. The third song I tried was Look Into My Eyes (from Robin Hood). Well what do you know, not only was it the first song returned on the list, but I found out I didn't know the actual title of the song. (I'd always thought it was called Everything I do, I do for you, or something like that.)

So there you go. A useless thing can actually have a (small and unimportant) use after all. Try it out. We both know you have time to kill; you ARE reading my blog after all. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment