Say cheese!


Peekaboo!






We're going to San Francisco for B's bday tomorrow, so I'll be posting more pics and a myspace bulletin announcing them soon. This is just a little bonus for those few who check my blog without needed prompting.

Carla

6 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    god you look so great.... I have been viewing your blog on and off and I am so sorry I have not called we all know how good I am about that stuff but I wanted to say he is beautiful and congrats. I am glad that all is well and I miss you guys so much. love you
    Anonymous said...
    Oh my, what an ADORABLE little family!!! You all are just so darn cute :) Looks like everyone is loving the new baby, including the new baby lol Have fun in SF!
    Anonymous said...
    LOVE THESE PICTURES!!!!
    You have a gorgeous family! We are so happy for you. Congrats and God bless!
    Anonymous said...
    Carla - You look amazing!! I love your hair in these pictures! Of course, your family is adorable as well. I love that the internet can make it feel like we get to see you. I hope Bryan's birthday was very happy!
    Anonymous said...
    You'd be so proud of me! I'm checking your blog without prompting!!!! You're family is so beautiful!
    Hello said...
    I am so blessed! All of you checking my blog.

    Love you
    Alexis
    Hannah
    Kim
    and Ashley!

Post a Comment