So I just blogged about Caleb's latest artwork, and I remembered that not long ago I was reminiscing about Micah and how much he's changed in a year. So I went back through the archive of the boys' blog to March of 2006, before Micah was born...

Friday, March 17, 2006

Eating Ankles?

This morning my mommy said I had to get my diaper changed. So I got a diaper out of my drawer. I picked a Blue's Clues diaper with Blue and Mailbox on it. It is my favorite one. Mommy sat on my bed and I tried to throw myself on it too. I bonked my head on her and gave her an owie! It was an accident.

Mommy said, "Ouch! You hit my ankle!"

I said, "Anko. Anko. Eat anko?"

Mommy said, "Eat ankle?"

I said, "Anko. Mango! Eat mango?"

And Mommy laughed. Why is that so funny? Mangos are good!

Later, I was on the phone with my Grandma Marisa. I saw my mom's ankle and I said, "Owie mango." My mommy laughed and told Grandma about the accident earlier, and they both laughed. I still don't get it.

1 Comment:

  1. Gina: said...
    Adorable!! :-)

Post a Comment