Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Cashier at McDonald's
2. Retail sales associate
3. Office assistant for a lawyer
4. Guest services supervisor (now)
Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. Down Periscope
2. Wally
3. Star Wars
4. Finding Nemo
Four places I have lived:
1. Peru
2. NV
3. TX
4. CA
Four places I have been:
1. Miami, FL
2. Albuquerque, NM
3. San Francisco, CA
4. Columbus, OH
Four Favorite drinks
1. Fruit smoothies
2. Strawberry or Meyer Lemon Lemonade
3. Apple cider
4. Inka Cola
People who email me regularly:
1. My boss
2. Spammers
3. My dad
4. My sister
Four of your favorite foods:
1. Sushi
2. Ceviche
3. Garlic bread
4. Milk chocolate
Four places I would rather be right now:
1. a new house
2. a movie theater
3. Hawaii
4. in a spa getting a massage
Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. buying a house
2. trip to nashville
3. anniversary #8
4. summer!
Four TV shows that I watch:
1. Lost (but dvr, way after the fact)
2. NCIS
3. Numbers
4. CSI.
Categories: Miscellany