Bryan and I have been looking for houses with a great agent recommended to us by my mom. We've looked at probably a dozen houses by now, most of which were mild to moderate disappointments. One was a severe disappointment and a health and safety hazard. Somebody should really call the EPA about some of the smells that emanated from that (foreclosed) house. One of those "get back at the bank" jobs perpetrated by the evicted tenants.

A week or two ago we saw one that had almost everything we were looking for, and the more we thought about it after we left, the more we thought we might want to buy it. So today we looked at it again and at least I felt convinced. Bryan wanted to look at one last house, but that one was a no-go, so we decided to make an offer on it. Of course Bryan had to shoot off to work (no pun intended) so we have an appointment with our agent for Monday to get that taken care of!

5 Comments:

  1. Unknown said...
    Yay! I hope this one works out!
    Hello said...
    Thanks Emily... So do we!
    JoNo and family said...
    Woohoo! Link please -- I want to see it!
    Hello said...
    Well since it has the address and everything, I didn't want to post it here. But it's the one I sent you on FB, not the one with the unfinished addition.
    Gina: said...
    Yay! Please keep us updated :-D

Post a Comment