There's been a string of "25 Things About Me" posts on Facebook lately. The idea is that you post 25 completely random (right up my alley) things about yourself, then randomly "tag" friends on it (it's a facebook thing) which then notifies them on their facebook homepage that they've been tagged, and therefore they pop on over to your post to see what it says.

I'm pretty much against posting things that tell me to post them. Whether it's all in good fun, or to prove I'm a "real friend" or "true Christian", or because Bill Gates is tracking the number of forwards... I just don't ever get down with that sort of thing. So if you're sending me something in hopes that I'll forward it... Sorry. But I digress.

I like the idea that my friend Gina had, born of this Facebook tag-o-rama, she turned the list into a list of 25 things to pray for. So going from there, here is my list of 25 people to pray for. Although I cheated, because the some are for multiple people. But they are all at least in random order.

1. For me, ready for transition phase 73, moving into our own home, and are waiting for God to give us just the right one for us.

2. For Sara, and the future God's planned for her.

3. For Anna, and the future self that God's preparing her to be.

4 For Gina, and her beautiful prayerful heart.

5. For Lori, and that which lies ahead, with Jesus.

6. For Armando, and the unknown that can be so frightening.

7&8. For Caleb and Micah, and the little men that God's raising up.

9. For Summer, and the answers we all need.

10. For Kendra, and the hopes for a brighter tomorrow.

11. For Bryan, and his safety in his new job.

12. For Janet, and strength.

13&14. For Norman and Amanda, and faithfulness to God's calling.

15. For Liam, and the man God will make him.

16. For Stephanie, and the tiny life God's created.

17. For Sarah, and joy.

18. For Mark, and rest.

19. For downhere, and euphonic ministry.

20. For Dena, and healthy babies.

21. For Hannah, and a bit of certainty and a lot of satisfaction.

22. For Andi, and peace and resolution.

23. For N., and health.

24. For D., and hope for eternity.

25. For Barak Obama, and the mess we've allowed ourselves to get into.

2 Comments:

  1. Gina: said...
    Prayer is so important right now! Half the time I don't know where to begin, yet I know that God needs to be in the picture (as we see it)- He's the only one who has any control.

    Thank you for posting this :-)
    Hello said...
    You are so right. Thanks for inspiring it.

Post a Comment