What was the last thing you watched on television?
The First 48

Will tomorrow be better than today?
Things are looking that way

Is your shirt yellow?
No

Do you want to see somebody right now?
Bryan & Claudia

Can you live without your cell phone?
Totally. I had been, for years.

Who do you have a question for right now?
Nothing comes to mind

Sometimes, does it feel like your life isn't going anywhere?
No, but I feel like it's going somewhere great really slowly

Do you ignore people when you're mad/ upset with them?
Just Bryan. Odd.

Do you believe in love at first sight?
I can't imagine it.

Is it easy to make you smile?
Usually

Do you open up to alot of people?
Several, but not always.

Are you shy?
Kinda

Do you sleep with one leg out from under the covers?
Only if its hot

Do you have a bad habit?
Yeah

How' s your heart lately?
Lately good

Are you starting to realize anything?
God has more resolve than me.

One thing you're looking forward to?
Bryan's graduation from the police academy

How was your day?
So far boring. Such is a day in a small house. But have plans for later!

Why did you cry the last time you did?
Couple of weeks ago.

Have you ever blocked someone on Myspace before?
Plenty. And on twitter.

Who have you talked to today?
Caleb, Micah, Claudia

What are you going to do after this survey?
Set the boys up with an art project and then do dishes

Would you rather fly, drive or travel by train?
Fly, except on holidays. But I've always wanted to go somewhere by train.

Do you like Adam Sandler?
Not really

Do you have to sleep with a television on?
Just to fall asleep, then the sleep timer does its job.

How many peoples top eights are you on?
I don't know

What IM messenger do you use?
I have MSN/Live messenger but I rarely use it. Also use lame-o Facebook chat.

What is hanging from your rear view mirror in your car?
nothing

How many people's houses do you have keys to?
Just mine

What' s the wallpaper to your cellphone?
a poppy

Are you drifting away from any friends?
maybe?

Do you have anything in your pockets right now?
not anymore, I had to take me cell phone out to see what the wallpaper is

Are you comfortable with answering personal questions?
Depends on the question!

Do you believe ex's can really ever be "just friends?"
Not all but the rarest cases

Would you consider yourself to be spoiled?
No. But blessed, yes.

Where were you at 2:00 this morning?
In my bed sleeping

Did you go to sleep last night smiling?
No. Is that physically possible?

What do the majority of people in your life call you?
Carla

Who did you last say "I love you" to ?
Caleb

Do you have trust issues?
Why do you ask? ;-)

What was the last drink you had?
Sparkling apple cider

Have you ever driven without a license?
Without it physically on my person? Yes. Whilst unlicensed? No.

Did the one person who hurt you the most in your life apologize?
Yes

Have you ever had your heart broken?
Not broken

Will you be in a relationship next month?
And the next, and the next, and the next....

Do you think someone is thinking about you right now?
I'd hope so

Have you ever kissed someone whose name started with an A?
I don't think so

Have any tattoos/ piercings?
Just once per earlobe

Honestly, if you could go back 1 month and change something, would you?
I suppose, but I don't know what

How has the week been?
Decent

Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
Not usually

When was the last time you wrote a letter to someone on paper?
Over a year ago!

Do you cry and throw a fit until you get your own way?
No

How many windows are open on your computer?
1 window, two tabs

Where did you buy the shirt you are wearing?
Ross

Are you a loud person?
Not at all

Are you high?
No, we only have a one story house. :-P

What makes you happy in life?
God, family, friends, food

Does every one deserve a second chance?
No, but everyone needs forgiveness

Do you have a best friend?
I guess I don't exactly

Would you ever date your second top friend?
On myspace? That is my sister. That is unthinkable.

Do you believe that every one has a soul- mate?
Yes, but not in the cheesy romanticized way.

What' s your current problem?
I hate doing dishes.

What is your favorite color?
Spring green, fuchsia, lavender.... there are so many

Do you like your first name?
Sure why not

Baseball or football?
Neither, but if I had to choose, baseball.

Who was that last person you had a phone call with longer than 5 minutes?
Bryan

What was the last thing you spent your money on?
Getting links taken out of a watch I got for Christmas.

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Why did you cry the last time you did?
    Couple of weeks ago.

    Well that doesn't really answer the question, does it. The question is why, not when :)

    I see that you've started posting these blogs as notes on facebook too! I like this format much better so I'll still come here :)
    Hello said...
    I guess I should actually READ the questions. :)

    I set my fb to automatically import the posts as notes. Spiffy.

Post a Comment