I have the yarn for my next project. Of course this is a scarf, I'm not quite ready to move ahead on that front, but I will be making one for myself this time. I found this great yarn at the craft store, but they only had one skein. It's really chunky yarn, but it was not long enough for a scarf.

So I went Googled the type of yarn (Patron brand "Pooch" in "lamb" color) and ordered what I needed at Knitting Warehouse and it came two days later! Of course I'm not able to start my new scarf yet but I'm really excited about it. If you're not the kind of person who makes crafts or has that innate NEED to create things, then I don't know how to explain it to you. :) But I'm looking forward to my weekend (starting tomorrow) so I can start this project!

Bryan and I catch up on our TV shows on the weekend after the boys go to sleep, so it's a great opportunity to multi-task. I'm getting better at being able to knit without looking, but sometimes the shows suck me in and I forget about knitting until he goes to fast forward the commercials. :) But if I'm lucky, I may be able to fit in some knitting tomorrow during the day, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment