1. What time did you get up this morning?
8:00am

2. Diamonds or pearls?
Diamonds

3. What was the last film you saw at the theater?
Wall-E

4. What is your favorite TV show?
CSI, House, Cold Case Files, COPS

5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
Sadly, usually nothing.

6. What is your middle name?
Sofia

7. Favourite food?
Sushi, ceviche, and right now, Paneton

8. What foods do you dislike?
Cooked green vegetables

9. What is your favorite chip flavor?
Tim's Cascade Steak & Onion, but it's discontinued now

10. What is your favorite song at the moment?
Something Heavenly by downhere (and the rest of the Ending is Beginning album)

11. What kind of car do you drive?
Subaru Forester, red

12. Favorite sandwich?
Grilled panini from Ristretto

13. What characteristics do you despise?
Dishonesty

14. Favorite item or outfit?
Tall brown boots. New winter coat. Thanks hun!

15. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where?
Europe (vague, I know) but when it's warm

16. What color is your bathroom?
White, in theory

17. Favorite brand of clothing?
I don't really care about brands

18. Where would you retire to?
Close to here, I guess, to be close to fam.

19. Favorite sport to watch?
Baseball, if I had to.

20. Furthest place you are sending this?
Google/Blogger servers.

21. Goal you have for yourself?
Become a sonographer

22. Who do you least expect to send this back to you?
Everybody, since I'm not emailing it

23. Person you expect to send it back first?
Nobody, see above

24. When is your birthday?

Nov 3

25. Favorite flowers?
Gerbera daisies, Lily of the Valley, Plumeria

26. Are you a morning person or a night person?
Well if it weren't for the fact that i have to get up for work, I'd be a night person.

27. What did you want to be when you were little?
A teacher or children's author.

28. How are you today?
Sick. ;( Wah.

29. What is a date on your calendar you are looking forward to?
March 6 - Bryan's grad date from the academy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment