Michelle with Kennicke. Aren't they cute?
My little sis is big into 4H and horses in general. In fact this week she will be participating in the county fair with her horse, Kennicke (I think that's how it's spelled). For some horse-riding/4H/county fair reason, she needed a couple of pictures taken. So she asked me, and we finally took them a couple of weeks ago. Timely as I always am, I'm now posting these since they turned out nicely.
The funny thing about it is that I brought home the memory card and did a little Photoshop magic on the head shot, and when she got them printed at Walmart, the Walmartians thought they were professional (ie, copyrighted) photos she shouldn't be printing . :) You can see the original by scrolling to the bottom of this post.
Categories: a day in the life
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
