I finally re-registered at my new address and the voter registration card arrived in the mail. Spiffy that I could do that online. I love being able to do things online. Apparently this county does all voting by mail. I don't know what I think about that. I have previously always done an absentee ballot, but that is before I knew/cared much about politics. I wonder if I can still turn it in at the ballot drop box on (or before) election day. I like having options.
Categories: Miscellany
1 Comment:
-
- Anonymous said...
6/21/2008 10:20 AMWhatcom county has recently (2-3 years?) switched to mail voting -- and here, at least, you can still drop off your ballot on or before election day. They have a box up near the courthouse, and perhaps a few other boxes at government buildings around town (the post offices?). I'm actually not looking forward to this presidential election much at all -- not really crazy about either of the 2 major candidates. Might have to vote independent this year! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)