The past week's packing has been slow going because I've been sick. But yesterday I made up for it and the box count is up to 46. We're getting down to where there's not much left to pack until we get to the last few days because we still have to live here!
I've packed so much of our kitchen that I've actually cleared out one whole side of cupboards, and some others only have a few things inside. I'm hoping to have as much done before moving day as possible to make it easier on myself.
The boys will be leaving with my in-laws over the weekend, so after they leave we'll be able to finish packing up the boys' room and the guest room. And then we'll be able to clean those rooms and make some pretty big check marks on our to-do list!
Categories: a day in the life