I was listening to my mp3 player yesterday while unloading the dyer and dropped some article of clothing on the floor. I picked up the stray clothing and received a snap of static electricity that actually hurt a little bit. The static shock also RESET MY MP3 PLAYER! You can just picture the little lightning bold traveling up my right arm, to my ears, then jumping into the ear-bud headphones, down the cord, and zapping my memory card.
I didn't know that could happen!
Note to self: Don't wear ear-bud headphones while doing laundy; use more Snuggle.
Categories: Miscellany
1 Comment:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
By the way, I just read in your little profile on the right, over there ----> that you want to be a sonographer . . . did you know that my dad is a sonographer? Let me know if you want any inside information!