I woke up this morning feeling very rested from Micah only waking once during the night. Then I heard a noise. It was the noise of trains on the floor. (Moms can tell.)
So I walk out to the living room to find Caleb on the floor playing with his trains. (See?)
"Hi Honey," I say.
"Mornin', Mom."
And thinking he'd woken up before Bryan left for work, I ask my dear boy, "Did Daddy bring you out here?"
"No. I did myself," he replied. "It wasn't so hard."
It's at that point I noticed he had no diaper on, so the topic changed right away.
So there you have it. If there was any question of how Caleb is feeling, if there was any doubt as to his condition, there is your answer. It wasn't so hard, after all.
Categories: a day in the life
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)