Have you had a gf/bf?
no...but I have a husband :)

Have you had your birthday?
Not til November

Been to church?
Almost every Sunday

Cried yet?
More than once!

Had someone close to you pass away?
Bryan's grandma, but we weren't personally close

Pulled an all nighter?
A much-of-the-night-er

Drank starbucks?
Yes, but not the coffee

Gone shopping?
Of course! I'd go crazy without shopping for three months!

Gone to the movies?
Nope :(

Been to the beach?
No, but I must!

Bought something for over $200?
Airline tickets

Met someone new?
Yes

Been out of your home state?
I live outside my home state

Gone snowboarding/sking?
No


In The Past Month...

Kissed someone?
Of course!

Slept in a friend's bed?
No, but I've napped in Caleb's bed and the guest bed

Snuck someone over?
Don't really have to do that.

Snuck out of your own house?
No

Been in a bar?
A restaurant with a bar

Lied?
Lied by omission, to Caleb.

Gotten a car?
No, same ones.

Gone over your cell phone minutes?
No, since I have to cell phone. Vonage unlimited calling rocks.

Been called a whore?
I hope not, since it would be a baseless remark!

Drove somewhere?
Everywhere

Done something you regret?
Nothing comes to mind, so no serious regrets


Last's...

Thing you bought?
Sandals for Caleb

Person to call you?
my mom

Last time you took a bubble bath?
Not this year

When was the last time you felt stupid?
Fairly recently

When was the last time you walked/ran over a mile?
Last time we went to the mall

Who was the last person who saw you cry?
Well, I was on the phone with Diana, but nobody saw me

Who was the last person who made you cry?
It wasn't a person, it was a situation

Who was the last person you watched a movie with?
Bryan

Who was the last person you danced with?
Micah & Caleb

Who did u last yell AT?
Caleb, for doing something I was in the middle of repeatedly telling him not to do.

Who last told you they loved you?
Caleb

Who makes u smile most?
My boys, Bryan, Claudia

What are you listening to right now?
Caleb's "one (i)dea"

What did you do yesterday?
Went to San Fran. to Caleb's preop appt.

Have you ever been in a mosh-pit?
No, but I've been in a front row and had a friend pass out from being squished

Hugs or kisses?
Can I have both?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment