Your confessions:

  1. [x (unless I'm sleeping)] I hate silence
  2. [] I am really ticklish
  3. [x (dark public spaces, not in my home)] I'm afraid of the dark
  4. [] I've collected comic books
  5. [] I sometimes shut out others
  6. [] I open up to others TOO easily
  7. [] I read the newspaper
  8. [x] I love Disney movies
  9. [] I am a sucker for gorgeous eyes
  10. [x]I don't like reality shows
  11. [] I am a sucker for a gorgeous smile
  12. [] I don't kill bugs
  13. [x] I listen to talk radio
  14. [x] I bake well
  15. [x (pajama themed event)] I have worn pajamas in public
  16. [] I love Martha Stewart
  17. [] I love DOG the Bounty Hunter
  18. [] I was sad when Anna Nicole Smith died
  19. [x] I am self-conscious
  20. [x] I don't make friends easily
  21. [x] I love to laugh
  22. [] I can't swallow pills
  23. [] I bite my nails
  24. [x] play computer games when I'm REALLY bored
  25. [x] I have gotten lost in the city
  26. [x (by some people)] I feel I love more than I feel loved
  27. [x] I eat when I'm bored
  28. [] I don't always use my turn signals
  29. [x] I always buckle my seat belt
  30. [] I sleep with a stuffed animal
  31. [x] I know the theme song to at least one kids show
  32. [] I take pictures of myself for my MySpace profile
  33. [x] I check my MySpace profile more than once a day
  34. [x] I go to church.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment