Caleb spent the night at Steve and Janet's house last night. In the morning, he didn't want to come home, but he had to. When he got here, I was trying to think of fun things to do. He said no to the library, and my second thought was the mall Santa we'd seen last week.
He said he did want to go see Santa, so we got ready to go and went with my mom. When we finally saw Santa, I led Caleb to the "in" gate, but he didn't want to go closer. "Don't you want to go talk to Santa?" "No. I can see him."
I meant for him to meet Santa, but said SEE. So yeah, he wanted to SEE him, just not talk to him. Haven't I mentioned before how words make all the difference?
Categories: a day in the life
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)