I woke up early (6am) this morning to make sure I had enough time to finish the last of the packing and get ready to go. It took me an hour and a half to do all that. Too bad I still had an hour and a half to burn. Well, by now it's just one hour.

I am feeling the usual preflight stomach thing. It's like a mild anxiety. Not in a bad way. Just subdued excitement, I think. I am a little nervous since this is the first time I've ever flown with a baby and of course I'll be by myself. I'm hoping I'll get a nice flight attendant who likes babies. Nice flight attendant or not, it's a short flight and I know it will be fine.

I have no liquids or menacingly sharp objects in my carry-on bag. I have slip-on shoes just in case they want to scan them for dangerous substances. I have my watch on and my eticket within easy reach. I'm ready to go. Now if the clock would just tick faster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment