Yesterday was a big day for Micah. He was enjoying some "tummy time" on a blanket on the floor when he suddenly rolled over onto his back. I put him back on his tummy again and within a couple of minutes, he rolled over again the other direction. Later on in the day, when Bryan got home from work, I put him back on the blanket on his tummy. He rolled again but this time didn't get his lower body around all the way. So the count for yesterday is 2 1/2 rolls.

Way to go, Micah!

2 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Yay Micah! Growing up sooo fast! It must be fun to have some undivided 1-on-1 time with Michah while Caleb is with the grandparents this week and next :)
    Hello said...
    And I don't have to worry about him being beseiged by his brother while he sleeps. :)

    Micah's been sleeping better during the day since Caleb left. Coincidence..?

Post a Comment