As most women I know can agree, guys are hard to shop for (unless money is no object, which is never the case). I just happen to be tasked with purchasing gifts for FOUR adult men. I am so lucky. All gifts must cost $20-40, save one. That one can be as much as $80.

Help! I need suggestions! Lots of them! Add a comment with your ideas by clicking the link below. Please!!

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Socks. Food. BBQ Tools. The Hobbit Books (or some other books they might enjoy). Movie tickets. Bottle of wine. Restaurant gift certificate. Magazine subscription (Car & Driver, Field & Stream, National Geographic, Scientific American, whatever they might like). DVD of their choice. Tickets to a monster truck show. Fishing supplies (or a gift certificate to a shop where they can pick out their own stuff). Nice shirt from REI (like a long underwear kind of shirt or fleece or something). New jeans. Leather belt. Gloves.
    Hello said...
    I stand (or rather, sit) in awe of your enlightenment.
    Anonymous said...
    hobby stuff if they have one,or maybe if they wanted to start one.maybe coupon book made by the family. something they would enjoy doing or maybe nothing at all and just sitting back.maybe a craft that pertains to his work or home life made by the family.holiday junk food or heathly basket with a small gift like wallet, key chain, CD,coffee,tea ect....round it off by doing something that they would remember where the gift came from and who it was from. pics are great!1

Post a Comment