Even though it's not officially fall yet, it's on my mind because of yesterday's chilly high of 66 degrees (extremely windy too!). I'm already giving thought to Thankgiving, which we will be hosting at our house for possibly three other couples. More on that to come.
Anyway, I thought it was time for a template makeover, and this is the new header graphic I created:

The grey part will actually be transparent on the real page, once it's all said and done. Just thought I'd share what I've got so far. The background will be very thin stripes of orange and brown. Very autumn-like. The layout of the page will be somewhat different, but I am very confident it will be just as easy (or easier) to navigate as the current one.
Categories: internet
1 Comment:
-
- Anonymous said...
9/09/2006 9:58 PMOooh, I like it. As long as you have my "you are here" bar, I'm happy :) And Thanksgiving, as a holidy, has so much more meaning now that we have Josiah -- not only because we have him but also because his birthday is SO close to (some years it will actually land ON) Thanksgiving!