Yesterday was a good day at our house. Micah was relaxed all morning. One hour into one of his awake periods, I put him in the front carrier, bounced for a bit, and voila, he was asleep. After his next "meal" he went right back to sleep and stayed asleep after lying down in his bed. The rest of the day was likewise pleasant. He slept well, ate well, and was his generally adorable self.

Today has started out similarly, and as I type this, Micah is snoozing away attached to my front.

"Getting to know you.... Getting to know all about you...."

3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hey -- glad to hear that Micah's "spell" is over. May have been a growth spurt or something. Sounds like that carrier is working out well!
    Hello said...
    I was suspecting a growth spurt too. I think I've just figured out how to preempt the fussiness most of the time.
    Hello said...
    And yes, I finally got the hang of the carrier... We kinda modified the directions to suit us, and we're good now. :)

Post a Comment