Mom, Caleb, Micah, and I went to the Jelly Belly factory today.  They give free tours of the factory, which is pretty cool, and at the end they give away a 2oz bag of Jelly Belly beans to each person.  They are also promoting The Ant Bully movie, so we also got a tiny bag of beans with the movie logo.  Of course the requisite gift shop has all 50 flavors of jelly beans for sale as well.  My all-time-favorite Jelly Belly is Juicy Pear but I sampled the Mango flavor and it's now in second place.  Caleb and I picked out some new flavors and old favorites to buy.  I look forward to tasting the new 7-Up flavor.  I definately had to pass on the Harry Potter Jelly Bellies... Vomit, Grass, and Booger flavors just don't seem appetizing to me.   You?


3 Comments:

  1. Anonymous said...
    Hehehe -- by the title, I thought you were going to make some jokes about the strange state of a post-birth tummy :) Mine was "jelly belly" for quite a few weeks :) Hope you had a yummy time!
    Hello said...
    "I'm not fat, I'm just lumpy"
    Anonymous said...
    "I'm not fat. It's all this hair . . . it makes me look poofy."

    "Okay, you have fat hair. But when you're ready to talk . . ."

    Name that movie!

Post a Comment