I changed the archives ("Rewind") to show by date instead of by week. I don't know if this is better or not.
Other changes:
- Comments and the form for posting now appear in a small popup window, instead of taking you to a separate page.
- There is also a distinct link to add your own comments. HINT, HINT!
- Backlinks have been removed. Let's face it, nobody's linking to my blog posts and that's ok.
- Only one day's posts will appear on the main page.
- Links (by title) to the 10 previous posts have been added to the sidebar.
- Clicking the SoulSofia logo will now take you back to the main page (home).
- Just for fun, when the page is refreshed, a random thought or quote will now appear under "Carla says:" on the sidebar.
Categories: internet
2 Comments:
-
- Anonymous said...
7/10/2006 3:08 PMOooh, I like! The Carla says quote is hilarious -- at least the one I've read. And I like the popup window feature of commenting -- lets me more easily refer back to the post I'm commenting on :) Way to go Carla!- Hello said...
7/10/2006 5:46 PMThanks! I think I have about 10 random quotes at this point. As I find and/or make up new ones, I'll add them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)