Bryan left for another training thing this morning. This time it's only for a week down in Southern California (or SoCal as the natives call it). We (Caleb and I) got up at six this morning to have some breakfast with him before he left. I made omelettes. That is the earliest I've ever made them, but somehow they managed to turn out ok.

He's doing some training with Boeing, the company that makes C-17s. Apparently there are some changes in the parts of the plane that Bryan works/worked on and will be training on, so they've gotta bone up on the updates. There are other people down there from this base, but they are maintainers (not instructors) so Bryan doesn't know them. But being a small world, there are at least a couple of people from other bases that he's worked with in the past, so at least he'll know somebody.

So this week, Caleb and I are hangin' out by ourselves. We have a few appointments to keep us busy, plus I have my guest room project if I need to get creative. Speaking of creativity, I'm thinking about making some thank-you cards for the baby shower our new church is throwing us in a couple of weeks. Card making is also on the condition of getting a creative burst this week. Otherwise they'll be the store-bought variety... Cute of course, but not as fun.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment