B's parents spent their last day with us yesterday. We played miniature golf in the morning ("before it gets hot") and we all did really poorly! Maybe that had something to do with Caleb running around picking up, throwing, and hitting everyone else's balls with his hands and mini golf club. A good time was had by all, regardless of scores. Of course I say this because I had the worst score of all. But take my word on this, nobody's bragging today.
We went to check out the fireworks downtown. Our city is not very big, but there is a channel that comes in from the bay where there is a marina and a park. We parked our camping chairs in front of the water and watched the show. Caleb loved it. This is his first year of big fireworks AND not being scared of the BOOM. All the way home and this morning he has asked for more fireworks.
So that was our day. I hope everyone enjoyed their celebration. And God Bless America!