For the first time since I've been married, I get to have a "girly" room in the house, our guest room. This means *yay* flowers and frilly stuff. We've had a spare bedroom in every home we've lived in for more than four months, but the computer always had priority. Hard to get frilly around USB cables, routers, and the like. But now, with our layout here, the guest room is truly a bedroom.

Well, it doesn't have a bed yet, but that is in the plans. It's a logistical problem, really, a matter of how do you fit a full-size mattress in a small SUV. I'm in the tie-it-to-the-roof-rack camp, but I'm having a tough time convincing B to come over to it.

Anyway, moving on to what HAS been accomlished... I've been hunting high and low (even in person!) for just the right bedding. I finally found a quilt set for the guest room. It should be here pretty soon. It's not my original idea of what it would be, but I really loved it when I saw it, so it soon will be the first building block of the girly guest room.

Ok, so not much has been accomplished, but having accomplished just one thing feels tremendous. One thing at a time.

1 Comment:

  1. Anonymous said...
    And you say you're not nesting . . . pssshhh.

Post a Comment