The new logo I made today. I used web-safe colors so we should all be seeing the same shades of brown, tan, and cyan. Those who have known me long know I go through layouts often, but that's only because I enjoy creating them a great deal. Does the girl (presumably a cartoon stand-in for my own photo) look a little like melted milk chocolate to you, too?
I also created some a Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) which includes the same colors and hopefully they will all blend nicely. I also got tricky and made a couple of images to create a sort of container for my posts. This is where it got tricky because I'm very much a novice where it comes to CSS. Before, I used HTML tables to align the content of my pages. HTML tables were/are not as accurate when viewed in different browsers, so along came CSS and I am trying to figure it out now. So here are my container images:
So off I go to try to put it all together. Maybe by tomorrow I'll have something to show for my day in front of the computer.


