Bryan took some pics of the house today, in its glorious post-move disarray, for your viewing pleasure. Here are a few of the living room and kitchen. More to follow.
In other news, we purchased a new sofa that is such an improvement over the old one. Even without the mold, the old couch just doesn't compare. It's like day-old ground beef (not even the lean stuff) vs. a filet mignon.
We also got a coordinating "snuggler recliner". A snuggler is a new concept for me. It is wider than a traditional chair or recliner, but not as wide as a love seat. It would fit two average people sitting close together (hence the name).
I suppose not all snugglers are recliners, but this one is, which is fun and I look forward to relaxing in it. Especially since all we have for sitting in the living room as I type this are the seat cushions of the old couch. Not fun for a pregnant lady to sit on OR get up from.
We should be getting the sofa on the 6th, but since we special-ordered the recliner in another color, it will take up to 10 weeks to get here. Hopefully sooner, so I can reline my 9-month-pregnant self on it before I go into labor. :)
UNPACKING COUNTDOWN*: 11 boxes left in the house
*(not counting garage stuff, which is out of my domain of responsibility.0
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




