1. What color is your favorite hoodie? Black (one of only three I have)
  2. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Yep (Caleb)
  3. Do you plan outfits? Sorta (but the plan often changes)
  4. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Longing (for sleep, thanks to that Excedrin I took earlier)
  5. Whats the closest thing to you that's red? Bob the Builder stickers.
  6. Tell me about the last dream you remember having? None.
  7. Have you ever counted to 1,000? No, but I counted to 300 with Caleb while waiting for the doctor at Urgent Care.
  8. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? Lick.
  9. Do you like your hair? Not usually.
  10. Would you go out to eat with George W. Bush? Only if he's buying.
  11. What are you listening to right now? A&G Podcast
  12. Are your parents strict? They were... But alas, it WAS for my own good!
  13. Would you go sky diving? No. Way.
  14. Do you like cottage cheese? With honey. Or apples.
  15. Do you rent movies often? Just about never.
  16. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Maybe, but it's dark so I can't tell.
  17. How many countries have you visited? Three, two of them I live(d) in!
  18. Ever been on a train? Yes, Thomas the Tank Engine... and the one in Old Sacramento.
  19. Brown or white eggs? I don't discriminate. :)
  20. Do you have a cell-phone? Yes, if I haven't lost it on any given day.
  21. Do you own a gun? Not personally.
  22. Can you use chopsticks? Moderately well.
  23. What was the last question you asked? Do you want me to get it for you? (To Caleb when he woke up thirsty and was going to get water.)
  24. Do you have any tattoos? No. They say never say never. But never.
  25. Are you sarcastic? Never!
  26. What was the last CD you bought? Downhere's Ending is Beginning
  27. Do looks matter? Under certain circumstances.
  28. Is your phone bill sky high? No... Vonage!
  29. Do you like your life right now? Can't complain!
  30. Do you sleep with the TV on? Yes, but I put it on a timer because eventually it would wake me up.
  31. Can you handle the truth? I'd like to think so.
  32. Do you have good vision? No... it's terrrrrrible.
  33. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? No, its more like a few people bug me. Negative people.
  34. How often do you talk on the phone? If you count at work, one thousand times a day. On average. :)
  35. What are you wearing? Jeans, tshirt shirt, zip hoodie
  36. Can you hula hoop? As long as it's like riding a bike... Yes. But it's been years.
  37. Do you have a job? Yes... "Guest Services Supervisor"
  38. What was the most recent thing you bought? Mother's Day gifts
  39. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes.... A very small and high one.
  40. Do you have a wired or wireless mouse? Wireless. And the keyboard. But a tablet that's wired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment