Our grocery/everything store is hosting a reusable bag design contest and I submitted my entry last night. If you would be so kind as to vote for it here (http://www.designareusablebag.com/vote-for-designs/bag.aspx?BagId=42512&banner=fredmeyer), I would REALLY appreciate it. The grand prize is a $1000 gift card to that store (Fred Meyer, which is owned by Kroger). My dear friend Andi told me about the contest, so let me plug her design as well! (http://www.designareusablebag.com/vote-for-designs/bag.aspx?BagId=24239&sr=1)

I thought I might enter another design that was less girly, but I don't know. I am guessing the judges will be mostly men, but the people who would buy reusable bags would mostly be women? I don't know. The birdy design was originally a Blogger theme I was working on but gave up on. Here he has breathed new life as an Earth advocate. :)

At any rate, the contest ends May 15th, but you can* vote every day between now and then. The top vote-getter doesn't automatically win. As I mentioned before, there will be judges who choose the eventual winners.


(*and should! Just sayin'.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment