So I've dropped the boys off at my mom's so she and my stepdad can drive them down to the graduation in the morning. I get to wake up extra early (6am) and make the trek by myself. Which means stopping for a nice smoothie on the way, and loading up on podcasts tonight so I have something to keep me company on the ride down south.

I didn't find a dress to wear (for some reason!) today so I am going with pants and a nice shirt. I'm sure, this being Washington, that there will be people dressed much more casually so I'm not worrying about it. I did buy a new pair of heels, but hopefully Bryan won't notice. ;-)

Goodnight, blogland, I'm off to try to get the last few things done that I need, and hopefully get some sleep!

1 Comment:

  1. Gina: said...
    How'd it go??

    I'm sure the pants and nice shirt went over well... I can't imagine heals with pants though- I would trip for sure!

Post a Comment