Sometime around midnight, on Swan Road
Bryan and I were driving back to Bryan's parent's house from Bellingham one night of our visit. It was late, and we were tired. Just as we were turning onto Mud Lake Road, we saw a bright flash of light across the houses and fields ahead. I think it might be the brightest white light I have ever seen!
Then all the lights on the hill went dark for ten or maybe fifteen seconds and then returned. As we made our way back to the house, we wondered what it was, and there was speculation of an alien or meteor landing. It was me, and of course I was kidding. Then we decided somebody must've hit a pole on Highway 9.
So, as you may have figured out from the title of this post, it was my little sister who hit the pole! (She is ok, but her truck wasn't!) Darn, I was hoping it was a crash-landed alien spaceship. ;-)
Categories: a day in the life