You know how much I usually hate email forwards, but this one was short, quick, and to the point. Read on...
A PRE-SCHOOL TEST FOR YOU
Pre-school children were asked the following questions: In which direction is the bus below traveling? To the left or to the right?
Can't make up your mind? Look carefully at the picture again. Still don't know?
Okay, I’ll tell you.
The pre-schoolers answered “left.” When asked, “Why do you think the bus is traveling in the left direction?” they answered: “Because you can’t see the door.”
Feel pretty silly now, don’t you? I know … me, too.
Well, considering that I generally don't believe the little anecdotal stories forwarded into my inbox every day, I doubt that a large number of preschoolers across the country were actually asked this question - especially since preschoolers typically won't be riding the school bus for at least another year, among other reasons.
But, I did think, "DUH!" to myself upon reading the answer to the stated question. :)
Categories: internet
0 Comments:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
