Today we have a lot of work to do. By we, I mean me. Caleb is not always as helpful as he looks or as much as he'd like to be sometimes. The house is an utter disaster. I've made a dent in the kitchen/dining area this morning, but there's a lot more to do.
It's amazing how much harder it is to get/keep anything clean with two kids in the house. And lately Caleb, in his spirit of creativity, has been making "houses" out of pretty much every book and toy in his room. And while they are truly a marvel in engineering, they take up almost all the floor space and all my patience.
I talked to Bryan last night. He went to the ceremony for that general yesterday. Apparently this is a big deal called The Order of the Sword.
He told his mom the potentially "big news". If you don't know what I'm talking about, you will in time. We have some people in the loop, but we're holding onto it for now, until God reveals more to us. Let's just say it would be life-changing.
Categories: a day in the life, military, Miscellany