I am holding a Peach Smoothie Party for a friend and MK client. The focus of the party is the Peach Smoothie Satin Hands Set, which I love. We'll also have actual peach smoothies.

The juice I use in the peach smoothie is made by Hansen's, but regular apple juice would be fine. As for the frozen peaches, I don't use an entire bag, maybe about half only. If your blender doesn't puree the peaches well, you can let them partially thaw before using them, but your smoothie won't be as "freezy", as Caleb would say.

For the berry smoothie I either use pineapple juice or orange juice. Occasionally I'll use lemonade instead, but that's not as nutritionally valuable - just tasty. I use strawberries (the sliced ones are easier on the blender) or raspberries, or any combination of those. Sometimes I also add blueberries.

I'd say this recipe makes about two or three servings. I like my smoothies thick but you can only go as far as your blender will let you, so when you are getting close to how you want it, add only one peach or a couple berries at a time. Overall, it's a delicious and simple recipe that I think will be a big hit at the party, and maybe at your house. Caleb and I loved it.

Here's the recipe Peach Smoothie I just came up with, based on the regular berry smoothie I make often, which I am also including. I highly recommend straws!

Peach Smoothie

1 6-ounce container peach yogurt
1 1/4 cup apple-strawberry juice
1 16-ounce bag Frozen peaches

Berry Smoothie

1 6-ounce container berry yogurt
1 1/4 cup orange or pineapple juice
1 16-ounce bag frozen berries

Directions:

Empty yogurt into blender jar. Add juice. With blender speed on high, add fruit a little at a time until desired consistency is reached.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment