Tomorrow is my cookie exchange party. It starts at three o'clock, so I'm serving hors d'oeuvres. So far I've made a fruit dip (cream cheese and marshmallow creme - yum) and little cheese balls. I actually am chilling the cheese mixture to be able to roll it in a little while. Next is making the deviled eggs and the cookies to exchange (white chocolate cranberry oatmeal with nuts!).
So far, though, I'm two for two for yumminess. (The cook gets to sample!)
Categories: a day in the life
2 Comments:
-
- Anonymous said...
12/02/2006 3:01 PMSounds yummy! Wish I could come! On second thought, I think I'm glad I can't come -- too much temptation to eat a bunch of stuff I can't have. Hope it's a wonderful time!- Anonymous said...
12/03/2006 11:51 AMSo how was the great cookie fest?! Hungry minds want to know :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)