I was going to have a cookie exchange at my house for ladies from church and a couple of military friends, but now it's out. Turns out, the day I picked is the day before somebody's 50th bday, and the guest list would be about the same. So... I stand down.

I'm bummed, because I already bought a bunch of stuff specifically for the party... But somebody's 50th birthday only comes once, right?

Why not have it another day, you ask? Thanksgiving, visiting with Bryan's family, and well, leaving the state. I guess I can save the stuff for next year.

UPDATE:

The birthday party was changed to another day and the cookie exchange is back on the calendar. I sent out the invites (evites.com rules) today and I'm really excited now. Two people already RSVPd in the affirmative, too! I downloaded some recipes for some hors devours today, too. Woohoo.... Two weeks to go.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment